Hello, my name is Henneke and I am one of the creators/designers of this blog. Always looking for new adventures. I traveled the World and would like to travel some more. Well, that's who I am in a nutshell. Together with some friends and family, we like to show the Netherlands to the World. I hope you will enjoy our blog and persuade you to visit our lovely country. Love to see you soon in Holland.
- LEGO stores offer impressive packs for young and old
- Best Things to do in the Netherlands. This week’s highlight.
- Santa Claus sails with a sturdy steamer to The Netherlands
- Christmas Markets and awesome Winter Fairs in the Netherlands
- Great Flea Market, Retro Flea Market at NDSM Amsterdam
- Planetarium Science museum in Franeker, Friesland
- Amazing Light show in the historical City of Utrecht
- Best Yearly Events Festivals and Exhibitions in the Netherlands