The flower bulb’s glass has a wide bottom, and a high wasp waist followed by a wide opening in which a flower bulb fits perfectly. Hyacinths, daffodils, and tulip bulbs are most suitable for placing in the vase. Fill the vase with water to the waist, just 2-3 millimeters below the bulb. The bulb not in contact with the water can cause the bulb to rot. Place the vase with the hyacinth in a quiet, not too warm place. Keep a close eye on the vase daily and water if necessary and if the water becomes cloudy you can replace it. After a few days, you will see roots growing, followed by leaves and finally a flower bud. It is best to place the bulb in the vase in early spring.
- LEGO stores offer impressive packs for young and old
- Best Things to do in the Netherlands. This week’s highlight.
- Santa Claus sails with a sturdy steamer to The Netherlands
- Christmas Markets and awesome Winter Fairs in the Netherlands
- Great Flea Market, Retro Flea Market at NDSM Amsterdam
- Planetarium Science museum in Franeker, Friesland
- Amazing Light show in the historical City of Utrecht
- Best Yearly Events Festivals and Exhibitions in the Netherlands