The Hanseatic city of Zwolle is a place you will love to visit. The best the city has to offer is a mix of culture, nature, historic architecture, cozy hotels, great restaurants, and amazing yearly returning events. Zwolle once was an important trading post along the major River the IJssel in the North of Holland.
- University Museum Utrecht a sparkling, captivating, and vibrant Museum
- Fallen in Love with the Netherlands
- Saint Martin, Saint Nicholas, and Santa Claus, who are these 3 saints?
- Best Winter Markets and awesome Christmas Fairs in the Netherlands
- 13 UNESCO World Heritage sites in the Netherlands
- Best Shopping on Dutch Black Friday in The Netherlands
- Sinterklaas is the Dutch Santa Claus and he sails with a sturdy steamer to The Netherlands
- Dutch Parliamentary Elections, and how the political system works